Friday, September 2, 2011

Buying new equipment

Don't you just love when you click that "Place your Order" button on a website to...well...place an order? I love it, it is a convenience that never seems to stop amazing me. I remember when you had to get up, put on some pants, a shirt, some shoes (or flip flops if you were lazy) and get into the car, waste gas, get into the store, walk around trying to find what you were looking for, then walk back to the front of the store to stand in a line with all these strangers who are just like you, get to the cashier, pay for your stuff, get into the car agan, and waste gas on the drive back. But now you just wake up, with your laptop or iPad, still in your bed and wearing your underwear while ordering stuff online that is going to be delivered to your door in a couple of days. Yes, some people complain about the shipping and handling fees, but I rather pay $5 to have it delivered to my door, than doing all that stuff I said before and get it on a store (unless it is groceries, I wouldnt ever by food over the internet).

Also you might think that I am lazy, but my day is more important than wasting time standing in a line waiting to pay for my stuff. I rather be using that time doing more photography, or editing stuff, or working on my business, or just like I am doing now, blogging.

So now after clicking the "Place your oder" button, I can't wait to get the new equipment that I just ordered. I think that if I sit by the mailbox the mailman will bring it sooner, so here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment