Tuesday, December 20, 2011

At last...

Yes!...At last I did the image that has been haunting me for about 6 months. This image has been in development way before the "Talking to the Fairies" image. this one was supposed to start the whole Modernizing fantasy Collection. But time, models, and editing schedules didn't make it happen.

But today I was browsing trough some old galleries. About 2 year old galleries. And stumbled to this image, and suddenly it clicked. This was going to be the "The Fall of the Crow Princess" image. And so I started to work on it. And 4 hours after I am happy to show you guys the end result. So here it is. BTW it is my favorite image of the year, and probably ever. The original image was taken about 2 years ago and it is actually an senior image that I took of my beautiful cousin Maritere Mediavilla Ortiz. So thank you Marity for letting the image in my head come to life.

Th Fall of the Crow Princess

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Kenneth!! I can see why this would be your favorite creation yet. Can't wait to see where else your imagination and creativity take you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color scheme and faded background really make the subject just POP! Also, the smoke coming from her lifted leg is amazing. I do wish she had a more classic bow though because it took me a minute to figure out what she was holding.

    ReplyDelete