Sunday, October 30, 2011

Modernizing Fantasy....once again.

So, after I finished the water nymph image, and after I posted the blog, and the image on Facebook, etc, I started planning my next shoot. It will be called "Valkyrie in the battlefield", and while checking for ways to do it, I kind of took a break. And on that break I went back to some other images that I wanted to use. And as soon as I saw this image of the model not looking at the camera with a "tree like" pose on her I immediately got an image of a "Dryad" (forest nymph sort of speak) in my head. And after I finished the water dressed nymph I knew that I was up to the challenge and that I would not stop until I got this image out of my head and into "reality"

So without further ado here it is. I call this image "The dance of the dryad", enjoy!



1 comment: